Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Mother Love For A Daughter


This precious gift was given to me 16 1/2 years ago.  She makes my heart ache with joy.  Ava, my gift from God is a walking, talking angel.  I fail at annoyance with her, and when it arises, I am despondent with remorse.  Yet, I remain strong in my boundaries. We are Mother & Daughter first, friends is an earned privilege for both of us, and I treasure it's presence in our relationship.  I lost my Mother as a child. Ava's conception was an immediate "knowingness" of birthing a daughter, between two sons.  A sign from my own Mother, and from God, the miracle of life.  Valentines Day is my remembrance of "LOVE" for my relationship with the people who inhabit my world.  Wishing all Mothers & Daughters the gift of LOVE...


MM


PS...Sons require another LOVE post.  It's coming..

No comments:

Post a Comment