Friday, June 8, 2012

"If you were born without wings, do nothing to prevent them from growing" Coco Chanel

The above quote by Coco Chanel epitomizes my journey, and the "story" of my life experiences which led me to grow wings.   I am humbled by the creation process, and inherently know it is the main ingredient for my growth, and joy.  My canvas is comprised of words in the form of poetry, and jewelry using mixed media from salvaged parts of the past.  I have the heart of a story teller.  It is my hope, my story will encourage you to share yours, and grow wings!  MM

                                                          The Artist In ME has electrified ME

                                                             The Writer In Me has healed ME

                                                                 The ME in ME loves Me

                                                                                     MM

                 


                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment